Ancien restaurant La réserve

Transformed into apartments around 1950, the place was, since 1862, one of the most popular leisure establishments of the city.

Initially a seafood restaurant, the building was enlarged in 1876 and became a sea bathing establishment. It is famous for its two pavilions built on rocks, allowing to sit above the waves. Modernized in 1930, the complex is embellished with a slide (disappeared) and an elegant diving board signed René Livieri.


Sign up now to get a sneak preview of exclusive offers, new experiences and all the news about Nice.