Château de la Tour du Mont-Boron

It was built between 1885 and 1895 by the architect Sébastien-Marcel Biasini from one of the garden buildings of the Château de l'Anglais.

This explains its particular shape made of interlocking semi-circles. The art critic Henri Laffillée finds the building of a "so disinterested fantasy that one would have bad grace to reproach it with a plan in the composition of which the prosaic preoccupation of the possible placement of the most essential pieces of furniture has certainly not intervened" ("Revue de l'art ancien et moderne", 1899, n°24).


Sign up now to get a sneak preview of exclusive offers, new experiences and all the news about Nice.