The church of Notre-Dame-des-Grâces is in the center of a group of about ten houses. This very characteristic hamlet is 4 kms away from the village of Saint Etienne de Tinée.
The church was built in 1964. Its history begins under the second empire when a vicar from the hamlet asked for the extension of the existing chapel which was too small for the 200 souls of the hamlet. A lottery raised 10,000 francs to start the work. After the structure of the building was completed, it was necessary to turn to the State to obtain the 6,000 francs needed to complete the work. Completed in 1891, the building was blessed in 1894. The bell tower was added between 1924 and 1926 to replace the small wooden building that housed the bell.
Nice view from the church square where there is a small war memorial.