Hôtel Westminster

In 1865, the Dalmas Hotel opened its doors. Since then, it has continued to grow and reached its current form in 1881.

In that year it was authorized to take the name of Westminster in reference to the title of Duke that Queen Victoria of England had created in 1874. The hotel still has three rooms built at the back by the architect Louis Castel in 1902.


Sign up now to get a sneak preview of exclusive offers, new experiences and all the news about Nice.