Palais Juliette

In the building permit application of 1928, by the architects Joseph Cordone and Louis Constantin, the building is called La roseraie.

Indeed, it adopts a rich art deco floral ornamentation, but also geometric, made of cement and ironwork. Two fronts forming a belvedere are connected by a Mediterranean pergola with traditional wooden joists.


Sign up now to get a sneak preview of exclusive offers, new experiences and all the news about Nice.