Palais Prince de Galles

Built in 1924 by the architect Emile Thillet using the Hennebique reinforced concrete process, the building offers a light décor, seeking a modernity that moves away from the frills of the 1900s.

It has, on an annexed road below, twenty garages with accommodation for drivers and servants, which shows the importance of the automobile as an object of luxury and leisure.


Sign up now to get a sneak preview of exclusive offers, new experiences and all the news about Nice.