The current building is the result of the intervention of the architect Sébastien-Marcel Biasini, in 1890, on an existing villa. He is notably the author of the wing with the columned loggia and the tower-belvedere.
The house is representative of the "follies" of the coast by the eclecticism of its elements: antique colonnade, art nouveau ironwork and zinc ridge. Built on a steep site, it offers a rich composition of paths, walkways, retaining walls in faux-pierre as well as a house in faux-wood cement, proof of the talent of the rockworkers. It is awaiting restoration.