Ancien hôtel Riviera palace

Built in 1892 by the architect Sébastien-Marcel Biasini for the Compagnie des Wagons-Lits, it combined travel (train) and accommodation (hotel).

With its park, its large common spaces and its innovative technical elements, it was the first establishment in the city that could be described as a palace. The main facade, located perpendicular to the boulevard, remains sober and favors metal bow windows and balconies. Like many of its competitors, it closed after 1940. Its transformation into a co-ownership changed its appearance.


Sign up now to get a sneak preview of exclusive offers, new experiences and all the news about Nice.